|Z13 Expansion Sleeve/Locking Assembly /Taper Lock Bushing for Laser engraving equipment
|stainless steel , iron , aluminum ,bronze ,carbon steel ,brass etc .
|ISO standard ,customer requirements
|expansion sleeve Z1/Z2/Z3/Z4/Z5/Z6/Z7/Z8/Z9/Z10/Z11/Z12/Z13/Z14/Z18/Z19
|Finished bore, Pilot Bore, Special request
|Carburizing and Quenching,Tempering ,Tooth suface high quenching Hardening,Tempering
|Molding, Shaving, Hobbing, Drilling, Tapping, Reaming, Manual Chamfering, Grinding etc
|Quenching & Tempering, Carburizing & Quenching, High-frequency Hardening, Carbonitriding……
|Wooden Case/Container and pallet, or made-to-order
|Gear Hobbing, Gear Milling, Gear Shaping, Gear Broaching, Gear Shaving, Gear Grinding and Gear Lapping
|Toy, Automotive, instrument, electrical equipment, household appliances, furniture, mechanical equipment,daily living equipment, electronic sports equipment, , sanitation machinery, market/ hotel equipment supplies, etc.
|Rockwell hardness tester 500RA, Double mesh instrument HD-200B & 3102,Gear measurement center instrument CNC3906T and other High precision detection equipments
workshop & equipment
1 . Prioritized Quality
2 .Integrity-based Management
3 .Service Orientation
4 .150+ advanced equipment
5 .10000+ square meter factory area
6 .200+ outstanding employees
7 .90% employees have more than 10 year- working experience in our factory
8 .36 technical staff
9 .certificate ISO 9001 , SGS
10 . Customization support
11 .Excellent after-sales service
sample orders delivery time:
10-15 working days as usual
15-20 working days in busy season
large order leading time :
20-30 working days as usual
30-40 working days in busy season
1. why should you buy products from us not from other suppliers?
We are a 32 year-experience manufacturer on making the gear, specializing in manufacturing varieties of gears, such as helical gear ,bevel gear ,spur gear and grinding gear, gear shaft, timing pulley, rack, , timing pulley and other transmission parts . There are 150+ advanced equipment ,200+ excellent employees ,and 36 technical staff . what’s more ,we have got ISO9001 and SGS certificate .
2 .How to install the tensioning sleeve
1. Clean the surface of the joint to make it free of dirt, corrosion and damage.
2. On the surface of the cleaned expansion sleeve and the surface of the joint, evenly apply a thin layer of lubricating oil.
3. Push the connected parts to the shaft to reach the position specified in the design.
4. Smoothly load the expansion sleeve of the loosened screw into the coupling hole, to prevent the tilt of the joint, and then tighten the screw by hand
3 .How to maintain the expansion sleeve
1. After installation, apply a layer of anti-rust grease to the exposed end face of the expansion sleeve and the head of the screw.
2. On machines that work in the open air or have a poor working environment, anti-rust grease should be applied to the upper end face of the exposed expansion sleeve regularly.
3. The expansion sleeve that needs to work in the corrosive medium should take special protection (such as a cover plate) to prevent the expansion sleeve from rusting.
|Standard or Nonstandard:
|Oil-Resistant, Cold-Resistant, Corrosion-Resistant, Heat-Resistant, Alkali-Resistant, Skid-Resistance, Wear-Resistant, Acid-Resistant, High Temperature-Resistance
|Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery, Car
Can I get advice on choosing taper lock bushings for specific industry applications?
Yes, you can seek advice on choosing taper lock bushings for specific industry applications. There are various sources where you can find guidance from industry professionals, manufacturers, and experts who can help you select the appropriate taper lock bushings for your specific application requirements. Here are some avenues to obtain advice on choosing taper lock bushings:
- Manufacturer Technical Support: Contacting the technical support teams of taper lock bushing manufacturers can be a valuable resource. Manufacturers have in-depth knowledge of their products and can provide guidance based on your specific application parameters, such as torque, shaft size, or environmental conditions. They can help you select the right taper lock bushing model, material, and size to ensure optimal performance and reliability in your industry application.
- Industry Trade Shows and Conferences: Attending industry trade shows, conferences, or seminars related to power transmission, mechanical engineering, or specific industries can provide opportunities to interact with experts and professionals. These events often feature exhibits by manufacturers and distributors of power transmission components, including taper lock bushings. Engaging with representatives at these events can allow you to discuss your application requirements and receive advice on selecting the most suitable taper lock bushings.
- Industrial Consultants: Hiring the services of industrial consultants or engineering firms that specialize in power transmission or mechanical engineering can provide expert advice tailored to your specific industry application. These consultants can assess your application requirements, conduct analysis, and recommend the appropriate taper lock bushings based on their extensive experience and knowledge of industry best practices.
- Online Forums and Communities: Participating in online forums and communities dedicated to power transmission, mechanical engineering, or industry-specific discussions can connect you with professionals and enthusiasts who can provide advice on choosing taper lock bushings. Platforms like Eng-Tips, Mechanical Engineering Stack Exchange, or industry-specific forums allow you to post questions, share details about your application, and seek recommendations from individuals who have experience in similar applications.
- Professional Networks: Leveraging your professional network can be another way to obtain advice on selecting taper lock bushings for specific industry applications. Engaging with colleagues, industry peers, or mentors who have expertise in power transmission or mechanical engineering can provide valuable insights and recommendations based on their firsthand experience or industry connections.
When seeking advice on choosing taper lock bushings, it is important to provide comprehensive information about your specific application requirements, including operating conditions, load factors, shaft sizes, and any other relevant parameters. This will enable the advisors to offer more accurate and tailored recommendations.
By utilizing these sources, you can access advice from experts and professionals who can guide you in selecting the most appropriate taper lock bushings for your specific industry applications. Their expertise can help you ensure reliable and efficient operation of your machinery or equipment.
Can I get recommendations for taper lock bushings with anti-corrosion properties?
Yes, you can receive recommendations for taper lock bushings with anti-corrosion properties. When corrosion resistance is a crucial requirement for your application, selecting the right material and coating for the bushings is essential. Here are some recommendations for taper lock bushings with anti-corrosion properties:
- Stainless Steel Bushings: Stainless steel bushings are an excellent choice for applications requiring corrosion resistance. Stainless steel contains chromium, which forms a protective oxide layer on the surface, providing resistance against rust, oxidation, and other forms of corrosion. Look for taper lock bushings made from high-quality stainless steel, such as 304 or 316 grades, which offer enhanced corrosion resistance.
- Plated or Coated Bushings: Another option is to select taper lock bushings that are plated or coated with anti-corrosion materials. These coatings provide an additional layer of protection to the underlying material. Some common coating options include zinc plating, nickel plating, or various polymer coatings. These coatings act as a barrier against moisture, chemicals, and other corrosive elements, extending the lifespan of the bushings.
- Polymer Bushings: Certain polymer materials, such as nylon or PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene), exhibit excellent resistance to corrosion. These polymer bushings are inherently non-metallic and do not require additional coatings. They are particularly suitable for applications where the presence of moisture, chemicals, or other corrosive substances is a concern. Polymer bushings also offer advantages such as low friction and self-lubrication.
- Specialized Coatings: In some cases, specialized coatings or treatments may be available for taper lock bushings to enhance their corrosion resistance. For instance, bushings may undergo processes like passivation or chemical treatments to improve their resistance to specific corrosive agents. These specialized options can be explored based on the specific requirements of your application and the recommendations provided by bushing manufacturers.
When selecting taper lock bushings with anti-corrosion properties, it is important to consider factors such as the operating environment, exposure to chemicals or moisture, temperature range, and the compatibility of the bushing material with other components in the system. Manufacturers and suppliers of taper lock bushings can provide guidance on the most suitable options for your specific application.
By choosing taper lock bushings with anti-corrosion properties, you can ensure the longevity and reliability of your power transmission system, even in environments where corrosion is a concern.
Can I find a step-by-step guide on installing taper lock bushings for various shaft sizes?
Yes, you can find step-by-step guides on installing taper lock bushings for various shaft sizes. Manufacturers of taper lock bushings often provide detailed installation instructions and guidelines to ensure proper and efficient installation. Here’s an overview of the typical installation process:
- Start by gathering the necessary tools and equipment for the installation, which may include a torque wrench, Allen wrenches or socket wrenches, and a hammer or mallet.
- Clean the shaft and the bore of the driven component to remove any dirt, debris, or rust that may hinder a proper fit. Ensure both surfaces are dry and free from contaminants.
- Select the appropriate taper lock bushing size that matches the shaft diameter of your application. Refer to the manufacturer’s specifications or guidelines to determine the correct size.
- Slide the taper lock bushing onto the shaft, ensuring that it is positioned at the desired location on the shaft.
- Align the keyway (if present) on the shaft with the corresponding keyway in the taper lock bushing. This ensures proper torque transmission and prevents rotational slippage.
- Using an Allen wrench or socket wrench, tighten the screws or bolts on the taper lock bushing in a cross-pattern. Gradually tighten each screw or bolt in small increments to ensure even compression and a secure fit. Refer to the manufacturer’s recommended torque values for tightening.
- Once the screws or bolts are tightened, tap the outer flange or collar of the taper lock bushing gently with a hammer or mallet. This helps to ensure that the bushing is fully seated and provides a tight connection.
- Inspect the installation to ensure that the taper lock bushing is securely mounted on the shaft and that there is no visible gap between the bushing and the driven component. Verify that the keyway engagement is proper, and the bushing is concentric with the shaft.
- If the driven component has additional tightening screws or bolts, follow the manufacturer’s instructions to secure it to the taper lock bushing.
- Perform a final inspection and test the rotation of the assembly to ensure smooth operation and proper alignment.
It is important to note that the specific installation process may vary slightly depending on the manufacturer, the type of taper lock bushing, and the driven component. Therefore, it is crucial to refer to the manufacturer’s installation instructions and guidelines for your specific taper lock bushing model.
Manufacturer catalogs, websites, and technical resources dedicated to power transmission components are valuable sources for finding detailed step-by-step installation guides. These resources often include diagrams, illustrations, and additional tips to ensure a successful installation.
By following a reliable installation guide and adhering to the manufacturer’s instructions, you can properly install taper lock bushings on various shaft sizes, ensuring a secure and efficient connection in your mechanical applications.
editor by CX 2023-12-01